Sunday, January 27, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

Have you heard of Influenster? 

When I first started blogging I saw the word "Influenster" everywhere! And it was always about cool stuff that people were getting in the mail, for free! So of course I jumped on that band wagon! When I got my first email saying I was selected to receive a Vox Box I was so excited! A few weeks later I was selected to receive another package of new dish soaps to try out. Yay! So now, here I am telling you about some cool new soaps that Palmolive has to offer called "Fresh Infusions."


I'm not the biggest fan of washing dishes by hand, in fact I usually start out letting stuff soak in the water for a bit and then forget about them for a couple of days and I always have to start over like 3 times. But stick some soap in a cute bottle with some awesome scents and I will actually wash dishes. 

My favorite scent is the Lime Basil. And it gets the job done! And don't think that because they are a new product they are expensive and probably not worth trying. They are affordable and I highly recommend giving them a shot! 


Thank you Influenster for this awesome product!

3 comments:

  1. I signed up for an invite and haven't excepted it yet. Whoops. This looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of doing dishes by hand but I have to do my pots and pans on a daily basis. Will definitely have to watch out for these.

    Found your blog through blog hop and now following. Hope you will pop by my blog some time to check it out too!

    http://shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my Palmolive Fresh Infusion dish soap! Smells great and does the job!

    ReplyDelete