Saturday, November 10, 2012

Oh Christmas list, Oh Christmas list...

This has been a super productive Saturday... And I haven't even done very much!

Yay!

Ben and I went through ALL of our clothes, and we have a few garbage bags full for our yard sale! I have a lot of Express jeans that are just too small and they are practically brand new, but for some reason getting back to a size 4 seems impossible, so sadly, it's time for us to break up. 

I also worked on my Christmas list today! Lifetime has Christmas movies on and I'm all ready to put up Christmas lights and stuff so I figured why not finish my list? 

List is in order of importance and, of course, is subject to change! Benjamin Taylor, aka husband, take notes!

Oh and last night I started crocheting a scarf... Why? Because I'm crazy and it sounded like a good idea! Holy cow what was I thinking? I did like 5 row's in 2 hours last night and that is all that I accomplished.

Yeah, how pitiful is that? 

 You can see my broken "enter" key in the picture above. Apparently just because it is broken I can't get a new Macbook, I have to wait for the part to come in to fix it, says the husband. Ghetto.

Also yesterday, I went to Starbucks... first time in a long time because of that one incident. I wanted to get something festive so I decided on the Caramel brulĂ©e frap. Once again I need to stick to what I know... It was alright after I got over the coffee taste that it had. 

At least it was pretty!

That's all I have for today folks, sorry for the lack of recipes lately. I'm trying this new thing where I don't eat dozens of cookies/unhealthy foods every weekend so I can hopefully get rid of a few pounds before I add a whole bunch with all the yummy holiday cooking!

6 comments:

  1. Christmas fever is in the air I have slowly started to make my list as well. I have also put a couple of decorations up. Its never to early :)

    xoxo
    Gwen
    www.oursweetlifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so uh.... we have a food processor leftover over from the wedding that we didnt need and didnt have a receipt for that's taking up space in our closet.... i don't want to steal a christmas present idea... but you can have it? ifyawant?
    and i'm crocheting a scarf too!! the first time i've crocheted in 4 years so yours looks WAYYYYY better than mine haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bethany you are too sweet! If it is just taking up space and you are sure you don't need it I would love to take it off your hands girlfriend!! Let me know how much!

      Delete
  3. Hey lady, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go check it out here- http://abbeyharris.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-1.html

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone is in the Christmas spirit early this year. I love it. Great Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!!! On knitting the scarf!! I need to try that drink next time I go to Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete