Saturday, November 17, 2012

Liebster Award!

The other morning as I was checking my email I saw that I had a new comment from one of my favorite bloggers, Abbey! She had nominated me for the Liebster Award! Basically, its an award passed around by bloggers to show support to the baby blogs, like mine, and get their name out there. 


So if you receive this award, there are a few rules. 

-Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.
-You must answer the 11 questions that the tagger has asked.
-The blogger must create 11 questions for the bloggers they are nominating.
-You must tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for this award.
-Tell the bloggers you are nominating them, duh!
-No tag backs!

So here are the 11 things about me:

1. I am a HUGE procrastinator. I will do everything possible to put off something I need to get done. For example, school work? I will clean and cook and do everything instead of school stuff until the very last minute. (Yes I am procrastinating school work right now...)

2. My first job I ever had was working at a tanning salon. Club Sun's finest "Tanning Consultant" if I do say so myself!

3. My favorite color is yellow!

4. I have glasses and contacts but I don't wear them. I'm nearsighted so as long as I don't need to see things far away I am ok!

5. Dental Assisting school made me germophobic. Go watch the video "If saliva were red" on Youtube, and I will go ahead and say I'm sorry.

6. I was accepted to the University of Alabama my senior year of high school, its actually the only school I applied to. I started applications at other schools but never finished them. 

7. I have two older brothers. Yep, I am the baby.

8. I really want to go to Dental school. I am currently working on my bachelors degree and pre-reqs for it!

9. I never had the chicken pox until I was 19 years old.

10. I don't like bacon.

11. My favorite candy is a plain ol' Hershey's milk chocolate bar. Twix and Kit Kats run a close second though.


Questions from Abbey!

1. What are you most proud of? 
Easy question, Brody! He knows so much and he is only 2 and a half! I'm convinced he is a genius toddler!

2. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Hopefully either finishing up school or already done with school! Maybe another kid or two!

3. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
A little over an hour, I usually don't straighten my hair for work since I just wear it up in a pony tail. If its a morning I actually do my hair its more like an hour and a half.

4. What are you most looking forward to about Thanksgiving?
FOOD!!!

5. What is your favorite snack food?
Depends on my mood, usually cookies and chips, unfortunately. 

6. Who's your celebrity crush?
Channing Tatum!! And my husband is very aware of this! 

7. Favorite Fall fashion must have?
I'm not into fashion all that much... I'll be lucky if I can find a good pair of jeans that fit right now.

8. If you could move anywhere, where would it be & why?
Same city, just move on the water. I have lived here my whole life and I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. 

9. How has your year been, overall?
Fast. Like seriously it is almost 2013? What??

10. Looking forward to anything in particular for 2013?
Not really anything specific yet... I guess continuing to work on school and Brody turning 3 (sad face).

11. What has been your favorite year so far?
2010 for sure. Brody was born and Ben and I got married. It was a busy year. 

Questions for my nominees:

1. If you could live off of one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What is your dream car?
3. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
4. What is your favorite candy bar?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go and why?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. What does your blog name mean?
8. What is your favorite utensil to use in the kitchen?
9.  If you could tell your 16 year old self anything, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
11. If your life were going to be made into a movie, who would you choose to play you?

And finally, drumroll please? My nominees:

Bella @ EMRwife
Amanda @ Raspberry Beige
Kathleen @ Betwixt & Between

8 comments:

  1. I don't really like bacon all that much either and I can't believe you didn't have the chicken pox til you were 19!!

    So glad to be a reader of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and I still have no idea where I got them from =(

      Thanks so much for your support Abbey =)!!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nom love! I will get right on gathering my 11 to pass this on to!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to get to know you a little better! Good luck with dental school and pre-reqs. YUCK!
    My dad is a dentist, so let me know if you need any help :D
    Kaylynn
    colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Thats awesome! Yeah, I know the pre-reqs will be really sucky but in the end it will all be worth it =)

      Delete
  4. Yay! Congrats girlie! I am a huge procrastinator too. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Sometimes the procrastination catches up with me which is def not a good thing! Haha!

      Delete