Saturday, September 15, 2012

Welcome!


Hey ya'll! Welcome to my wonderful new blog, A Dash of Sunshine.  Here, you can find my day to day ramblings, recipes I am trying, and pictures of the cutest kid in the whole world, I know every parent thinks that about their child but mine really is the cutest kid EVER! Please be patient as I'm still learning about this whole blogging world thing. 


 I will start off by introducing myself. Hi, my name is Jenni, and I am an alcoholic. 


KIDDING. Anytime I had to introduce myself on the first day of college classes I always thought of AA meetings. Not that I have been to one and really know how they are, but thats how they portray them on TV. Anyway, I follow a TON of blogs on my google reader and always think "I want to be like them!!" So here I am trying to be like you guys.

I have a love/hate relationship with food. I love cooking and baking, but hate that because of that I will never be a size 2. I could live off of mac & cheese and pizza (some days I do) and would be perfectly fine with eating chocolate cake for dinner, sorry but chocolate cake trumps and healthy salad ANY day of the week! Hubs makes fun of me because every week, like clockwork, I tell him "Tomorrow... Diet!" Tomorrow comes and goes and that "diet" never happens. 

Which brings me to another part of my life. Hubs and the little man. 


My 2 favorite in real life people in the world. Not IRL would be Kendra Wilkinson and Paula Deen. Brody is my garbage truck, monster jam, boats and jet skis, big trucks, airplanes, and helicopter loving 2 year old little man. He is a big ball of energy and sometimes I wish I had half of the energy he has just to get through the day. Hubs is an apple lovin', web designing, computer nerd. I'm pretty sure he has shed a few tears with the realization he is not getting the new iPhone 5... BUT I AM! Holla!

We live in the sunshine state, 5 minutes away from the beach, depending on traffic. And I hope that we never have to leave, except for a vacation of some sorts. I hope we make it to Alaska one day to see Sarah, hey girl hey!


I am obsessed with Pinterest, although some times I go through spurts of ehh I don't really care to check pinterest. And I am becoming obsessed with instagram, and just figured out this picstitch thing a couple of weeks ago. 


Anyway, I feel as though I have told you all enough for now. Again, Welcome to my blog. Sit back, eat a piece of chocolate cake (or 2), and enjoy reading what I have to say! Til next time!

P.S. I have a 3rd fav not IRL person to add. Maci from teen mom. Girlfriend please keep the orange hair!

2 comments:

  1. You will be happy to know that my dinner tonight was a brownie and a smartwater. I'm not even kidding.

    Your blog is great! You are a natural. Soon many people will be striving to be like the amazing Jenni Taylor. Should we tell them they just won't ever be that cool? Nah, let em dream!

    ReplyDelete